South Carolina SC Organizations SC Community Organization SC LGBT Organizations
The following guide will help you identify lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender groups and organizations that support, advance, and educate individuals and the community.
SC Gay and Lesbian Events
Gay and Lesbian Social Groups in South Carolina
SC Gay and Lesbian Support and Advocacy Organizations
- Alliance for Equality
The Charleston School of Law Alliance for Equality is a gay-straight alliance formed to protect and promote the rights of the LGBT community.
- Alliance for Full Acceptance
Charleston based organziation works to eliminate social prejudice based on sexual orientation.
- College of Charleston Safe Zone
Where one can feel free to talk about being lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, allied, asexual or intersex without fear of criticism or hatred.
- MUSC Gay Straight Alliance
- Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays of Upstate South Carolina
- South Carolina Black Pride
- South Carolina Equality Coalition
- South Carolina Gay and Lesbian Business Guild
- South Carolina Stonewall Democrats
This organization works to elect LGBT and pro-equality Democrats in SC.
- Upstate Pride
Spartanburg's Gay Pride March Committee.
- We Are Family
This group serves Charleston, Berkeley, and Dorchester Counties to help GLBTQ and straight ally youth find their places in the world, in their families, and communities.
SC Religious Groups Accepting of Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals
Related Resources for SC Gays and Lesbians