Movies Filmed in South Carolina – Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls
South Carolina Movies Filmed in South Carolina Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls
||Spill Your Scoop!
If you have a story about the filming of Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls in South Carolina, let us know.
Ace Ventura, When Nature Calls: Overview
- Director – Steve Oedekerk
- Cast – Jim Carrey
- Genre – Action, Comedy
- Plot – Ace Ventura comes out of retirement to investigate the disappearance of a sacred bat.
Ace Ventura, When Nature Calls: SC Locations
- Parts of the movie were shot at Botany Bay on Edisto Island and at Cherokee Plantation near Green Pond.
- Botany Bay Plantation, with its environment that closely resembles a tropical landscape, was used for all the jungle scenes, as well as the African village scenes.
- Cherokee Plantation, with its Georgian mansion and manicured gardens, was the setting for the British Consulate in Bonai.
Ace Ventura, When Nature Calls: Fun Facts
- Cherokee Plantation was once owned by the president of General Motors, Robert Beverly Evans, who named the Jeep Cherokee after his estate.
More Resources for Ace Ventura, When Nature Calls
Ace Ventura, When Nature Calls: Purchase The Movie