Hilton Head – Senior Organizations & Resources
SC SC Organizations SC Senior Organizations Beaufort County Senior Organizations
Also see: SC Senior Transportation Services | SC Home Care
Hilton Head Senior Citizen Organizations, Resources
Below are links to helpful senior citizen resources in Hilton Head Island, Beaufort, Bluffton, and all of Beaufort County.
Beaufort County Senior Resources
- Alzheimer's Family Services of Greater Beaufort - Beaufort - adult social day program, caregiver support groups, and education and training programs
- Aging & Disability Resource Center of the Lowcountry - Lowcountry Council of Governments - develops and coordinates services and activities for seniors by working closely with local advocacy groups and health care providers
- Carolina Lowcountry SCORE - Counselors to America's Small Business - retired professionals provide valuable advice to entrepreneurs
- Hilton Head Island Senior Center - variety of educational, recreational, and social opportunities including classes, travel, and clubs
- Lifelong Learning of Hilton Head Island
Classes for working and retired adults which are offered in two terms, a six week fall semester and an eight week winter/spring semester.
Focusing on long-term health, PruittHealth offers assisted living, home health care, end-of-life and hospice care, rehabilitation, veteran care, and consultative pharmaceutical services.
- SC Access Disability and Aging Services Quick Search - excellent resource to find local senior services - for Hilton Head Island area, use "Choose Your County" menu to select Beaufort