South Carolina SC Organizations SC Senior Organizations Charleston County Senior Organizations
Also see: SC Senior Transportation Services | SC Home Care
FEATURED Charleston SC Senior Citizen Resources
Feature Your Charleston Senior Citizen Resource Here
Charleston Senior Citizen Organizations & Resources
Below are links to helpful senior citizen resources in Charleston, Mount Pleasant, North Charleston, and all of Charleston County.
- Assisted living and retirement communities in Charleston
- East Cooper Meals on Wheels
This nonprofit serves free, nutritious meals to all homebound residents in the Mount Pleasant area, regardless of age or income.
- Experience Works
With offices in Charleston, this statewide nonprofit provides programs designed to help mature individuals enter the workforce.
- Lowcountry Senior Center
This center on James Island provides recreational, fitness, socialization, and educational opportunities to seniors in the Charleston area.
- Meals on Wheels of Charleston
Charleston Area Senior Citizen, Inc is a non-profit agency that serves Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester Counties and operates the local Meals on Wheels program, which provides home-delivered meals and fellowship to the homebound and elderly.
- SC Access Disability and Aging Services Quick Search
This excellent resource can help you find Charleston and Charleston County senior services. Use the "Choose Your County" menu to select Charleston.
- Senior Ride Charleston
North Charleston-based nonprofit organization that provides transportation for seniors in the greater Charleston area.
- Trident Area Agency on Aging - North Charleston - provides contracts for home delivered meals, home care services, group dining, transportation to programs, health promotion activities, and legal services