South Carolina SC Organizations SC Senior Organizations Charleston County Senior Organizations
Also see: SC Senior Transportation Services | SC Home Care
FEATURED Charleston SC Senior Citizen Resources
Feature Your Charleston Senior Citizen Resource Here
Charleston Senior Citizen Organizations & Resources
Below are links to helpful senior citizen resources in Charleston, Mount Pleasant, North Charleston, and all of Charleston County.
- Assisted living and retirement communities in Charleston
- Charleston Area Senior Citizens
A nonprofit agency that provides programs and services for seniors that include meals, in-home help, job training, and social activities.
- Charleston SCORE - Counselors to America's Small Business
This team of retired professionals provides advice to Charleston-area entrepreneurs.
- East Cooper Meals on Wheels
This nonprofit serves free, nutritious meals to all homebound residents in the Mount Pleasant area, regardless of age or income.
This excellent resource can help you find senior services in your area. It is a program of the South Carolina Department on Aging.
- Lowcountry Senior Center
This center on James Island provides recreational, fitness, socialization, and educational opportunities to seniors in the Charleston area.
- Meals on Wheels of Charleston
Charleston Area Senior Citizen, Inc is a non-profit agency that serves Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester Counties and operates the local Meals on Wheels program, which provides home-delivered meals and fellowship to the homebound and elderly.
- Trident Area Agency on Aging - North Charleston - provides contracts for home delivered meals, home care services, group dining, transportation to programs, health promotion activities, and legal services