South Carolina – Home Schools, Home Schooling
South Carolina SC Education SC K12 Schools SC Home Schools
Also see: SC Online High Schools | SC Libraries, Archives, Museums
FEATURED Home Schooling Resources
Feature Your Home School Resource Here
SC Home School General Information and Laws
SC Home School Accountability Groups
- Academic Advantage Association - Lyman
- At Home In The Lowcountry Homeschool Association - Goose Creek
A homeschool association under SC option 3 homeschool law whose services include accountability, support, and a teaching coach program.
- Christian Homeschoolers' Association of South Carolina - Summerville
Third option accountability association that provides membership documentation, sample forms, SCHEA and HSLDA discounted membership, workshops, class ranking, email and phone support.
- Cornerstone Home Educators Association - Loris
Third option accountability association for SC homeschoolers in Horry, Marion, and Georgetown counties run by homeschoolers.
- Grace Home School Association - Florence
- Hometown Homeschool Association of SC - Ridgeville
HHASC is a statewide, third option homeschool accountability association.
- Homeward Education Association - Sumter
- Lowcountry Homeschool Association - Bluffton
- New Beginnings Home School Association
- Palmetto Homeschool Assocation - Lancaster
- Palmetto Independent Educators - Aiken
- Parent's Association for Christian Education in South Carolina - Moncks Corner
- Piedmont Home Educators' Association - Greenville
- Vine and Branches Homeschool Association - Myrtle Beach
SC Home School Support Groups and Forums
SC Home School Programs
- Pathways for Scholars - Myrtle Beach - once a week, academic co-op for homeschooling families in Horry and Georgetown Counties
- Providence Athletic Club - Lexington - competitive high school level sports for home schoolers
- Seaside Cottage School - Mount Pleasant - community of Christian homeschooling families utilizing the Charlotte Mason method in a classroom setting
Home School Resources for Students with Disabilities