South Carolina SC Organizations SC Charities Sumter Charities
FEATURED Sumter Nonprofit Organizations
Feature Your Sumter County Nonprofit Here
Choose by Type – Sumter Charities and Nonprofits
Many Sumter-area charities are listed on separate pages according to type. If you do not see the type of non-profit you are looking for in the list below, please look in the next section, called Choose by Name.
Choose by Name — Sumter Charities and Nonprofits
This lists shows all Sumter-area charities that are not listed on separate pages under the "Choose by Type" section above. SCIWAY strives to link to every non-profit website in South Carolina. If you would like to add a charity to SCIWAY, please use the form below. And don't forget to check out our entire list of organizations in South Carolina
– the organization(s) you're seeking may be listed on a different page!
- American Red Cross, Central South Carolina - provides services to the residents of South Carolina including disaster relief, health and safety classes, blood collection for hospitals, and services to the armed forces
- Area Agency on Aging - Santee-Lynches Council of Governments - provides meals, in-home assistance, transportation
- Central Carolina Community Foundation - Columbia - provides grants and links donors to nonprofits in 11 counties in the Midlands
- Junior Achievement of Central South Carolina - K12 economic success programs
- Operation Teammate - Shaw Air Force Base - Provides the opportunity for sports teams to welcome children of military and first responder parents as honorary teammates during times of separation
- Palmetto Goodwill - provides job training and help finding employment
- Single Parent Institute - This nonprofit group, based in Sumter, mentors single parents and provides support to help those who are raising families alone.
- South Carolina Volunteer Guardian ad Litem Program - Sumter & Lee counties - voices for children in foster care
- Sumter Family YMCA - personal development through healthy living programs
- Sumter Senior Services - provides opportunities to seniors for physical, mental, and emotional wellness
- United Way of Sumter, Clarendon & Lee Counties - Sumter - programs to address education, financial stability, and health needs in the communities of Clarendon, Lee, and Sumter counties
- Wateree Community Actions - helps low-income residents better their lives