South Carolina SC Organizations SC Charities Myrtle Beach Charities
FEATURED Myrtle Beach Nonprofit Organizations
Feature Your Horry County Nonprofit Here
Choose by Type – Myrtle Beach Charities and Nonprofits
Many Myrtle Beach-area charities are listed on separate pages according to type. If you do not see the type of non-profit you are looking for in the list below, please look in the next section, called Choose by Name.
Choose by Name – Myrtle Beach Charities and Nonprofits
This lists shows all Myrtle Beach-area charities that are not listed on separate pages under the "Choose by Type" section above. SCIWAY strives to link to every non-profit website in South Carolina. If you would like to add a charity to SCIWAY, please use the form below. And don't forget to check out our entire list of organizations in South Carolina
– the organization(s) you're seeking may be listed on a different page
- Abolish Bullying Campaign
This Murrells Inlet organization teaches Horry County and Georgetown County residents what bullying is, who it affects, and how to abolish it.
- American Legion Horry Post 11
This wartime veterans service organization meets in Conway and is committed to mentoring youth, sponsoring community programs, advocating for national patriotism, promoting national security, and cultivating devotion to fellow service members and veterans.
- American Red Cross, Eastern South Carolina
Provides services to the residents of South Carolina including disaster relief, health and safety classes, blood collection for hospitals, and services to the armed forces.
- Aynor Volunteer Rescue Squad - provides emergency services
- Barnabas Horse Foundation for Children - Murrells Inlet - provides healing through fellowship with horses for children 4-17 recovering from physical abuse, sexual abuse, trauma
- Boys & Girls Club of the Grand Strand - provides before and after school care plus as vacation camps
- Caring Friend of Myrtle Beach - Myrtle Beach - support and aid for bereaved parents, families
- Caring in our Lifetime - Myrtle Beach - providing financial assistance with medical expenses of breast cancer
- Churches Assisting People - Conway - emergency food assistance for those in need
- Coastal Rescue Mission - Myrtle Beach - provides food, shelter, clothing, spiritual sustenance and education to the poor and needy of the Grand Strand
- Community Kitchen of Myrtle Beach - soup kitchen
- Fans of America Foundation - Longs - helps active military and veterans with housing issues
- Habitat for Humanity of Horry County - builds affordable housing
- Helping Hand of Myrtle Beach - provides food, medications, housing and financial help
- Junior Achievement of Coastal South Carolina - K12 economic success programs
- Kiwanis Club of Conway - volunteer, community service organization
- Meals on Wheels of Horry County - Myrtle Beach - volunteers preparing and delivering hot, made from scratch meals to home-bound residents
- Neighbor to Neighbor - volunteer based, transportation service in Horry and Georgetown counties for home-bound seniors, chronically ill, and disabled adults
- Newcomers Club of the Grand Strand - Myrtle Beach - opportunities to participate in a variety of civic, cultural, and social activities
- North Myrtle Beach Rescue - volunteer emergency medical team
- Palmetto Goodwill - provides job training and help finding employment
- Salvation Army of Horry County - Conway - provides social service programs for those living in poverty
- Sea Haven - North Myrtle Beach - helping homeless youth in Horry County
- SOS Autism Health Care - Myrtle Beach - provides programs and services for children with Autism and their families
- South Carolina Volunteer Guardian ad Litem Program - Horry County - voices for children in foster care
- United Way of Horry County - Conway - programs to address education, financial stability, and health needs in the communities of Horry County
- Waccamaw Community Foundation - Murrells Inlet - connecting donors with causes they care about in Georgetown and Horry counties
- Waccamaw Youth Center - Conway - residential services for abused, neglected, and abandoned youth ages 12-21
- War Vets Motorcycle Club - This Myrtle Beach organization's members are from all Armed Forces Branches that have had confirmed combat service in a foreign theatre of operation. They work together along side other Veterans organizations in the region to help assist in fundraising operations for the purpose of giving their fellow combat veterans a hand-up rather than a hand-out.
- Y I AM - Myrtle Beach - Youth, Inspiration, Arts, and Mentoring sponsors programs to foster and aid in youth development of life skills through the means of artistic expression and mentoring activities