South Carolina SC Organizations SC Charities Summerville Charities
FEATURED Summerville Nonprofit Organizations
Feature Your Dorchester County Nonprofit Here
Choose by Type – Summerville Charities and Nonprofits
Many Summerville-area charities are listed on separate pages according to type. If you do not see the type of non-profit you are looking for in the list below, please look in the next section, called Choose by Name.
Choose by Name – Summerville Charities and Nonprofits
This lists shows all Summerville-area charities that are not listed on separate pages under the "Choose by Type" section above. SCIWAY strives to link to every non-profit website in South Carolina. If you would like to add a charity to SCIWAY, please use the form below. And don't forget to check out our entire list of organizations in South Carolina
– the organization(s) you're seeking may be listed on a different page.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Lowcountry - North Charleston - mentoring program that matches adult volunteers and single-parent children ages 6-16
- Book Angels - dedicated to children's literacy by promoting regular reading habits among at-risk, low income children in Charleston and Dorchester counties in grades preK-8
- Healing Hurts - A transitional maternity home in Ridgeville providing residential services to women of all ages as well as victim advocacy for domestic violence and sexual assault victims.
- Katie's Krops - empowering youth to start and maintain vegetable gardens of all sizes and donate the harvest to help feed people in need
- LVRS Rescue - Lincolnville - special operations volunteer squad
- One-Eighty Place - Summerville - homeless shelter
- 141 Impact - Summerville - assists orphaned and abandoned children in Uganda
- Operation Home - North Charleston - making critical home repairs for low-income residents
- Teacher's Supply Closet - gives teachers in six Title 1 schools supplies for their classrooms and students
- Tricounty Family Ministries - North Charleston - providing vital services to the less fortunate in the Tricounty area
- Tri-County Veterans Support Network - Goose Creek - advocacy and holistic service to veterans and families
- Trident Literacy Association - North Charleston - increases literacy with instruction in reading, writing, mathematics, English as a Second Language, GED preparation, and basic computer use
- Trident United Way - Summerville - programs to address education, financial stability, and health needs in the communities of Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester counties