South Carolina SC Government SC Elections Union Elections
SCIWAY will provide complete coverage of South Carolina's November 3, 2020 general elections. Candidates may file for South Carolina elected offices from March 16 through March 30, 2020. Primaries will be held June 9, 2020, with run-offs scheduled for June 23, 2020. We are unable to list primary candidates at this time.
Our guide provides links for Union's local county, school board, and special district races. It also includes a directory of the candidates vying for federal and state-level elected offices in Union.
Union Candidates for US Senate
The seat currently held by Lindsey Graham will be up for election.
Candidates for Senator
Union Candidates for US Congress
US House District 5 includes all of Cherokee, Chester, Fairfield, Kershaw, Lancaster, Lee, Union and York counties, most of Sumter County and portions of Newberry and Spartanburg counties.
District 5 Map
- Interactive map - use the search box or zoom tool to pinpoint your district
Candidates for Congress, District 5
Union Candidates for SC Senate
SC Senate District 13 includes portions of Greenville County, Spartanburg County and Union County.
District 13 Map
District 13 Candidates
SC Senate District 14 includes Cherokee County plus portions of Spartanburg County, Union County and York County.
District 14 Map
District 14 Candidates
SC Senate District 18 includes Newberry County plus portions of Lexington County and Union County.
District 18 Map
District 18 Candidates
- Ronnie Cromer - Republican - Incumbent
- Christopher Thibault - Democratic
Union Candidates for SC State House
SC House District 42 includes portions of Laurens County and Union County.
District 42 Map
District 42 Candidates
Union Candidates for SC Solicitor
16th Circuit Solicitor - Union, York
- Kevin Brackett - Republican - Incumbent - Unopposed
2020 – Union County Candidates
Elections for Union County will be held November 3, 2020.
Union County Clerk of Court
- Melanie Lawson - Democratic - Unopposed
Union County Council District, 02
- Ralph A Tucker - Democratic - Unopposed
Union County Council District, 03
- David Sinclair - Republican - Unopposed
Union County Council District, 05
- Tommie Hill Sr - Democratic - Unopposed
Union County Council District, 06
- John Flood - Republican
- Randy Ivey - Democratic
- A Ray Jones - Petition
Union County School Board District, 01
- Katie Haney - Nonpartisan
- BJ McMorris - Nonpartisan
Union School Board District, 02
- Mark Ivey - Nonpartisan
- Joe Woods Sr - Nonpartisan
Union County School Board District, 06
- Frank M Hart - Nonpartisan
- Angela Phillips - Nonpartisan
- Rodney Johns Vaughan - Nonpartisan
Union County School Board District, 07
- Manning Truck Jeter - Nonpartisan - Unopposed
Union County Sheriff
- Jeff Bailey - Democratic
- Thom McAbee - Republican
Union County Soil and Water District Commission
- Mike Scales - Nonpartisan - Unopposed
Fire District Commissioner, Monarch FD
- Brad Jolly - Nonpartisan
- Thomas Andy Littlejohn - Nonpartisan
- Kala Robinson - Nonpartisan
Fire District Commissioner, Santuc FD
- Albert Gregory - Nonpartisan
- Lawrence W Johnson - Nonpartisan
- Nancy Richardson - Nonpartisan
Fire District Commissioner, Southside FD
- T Philip Arnold - Nonpartisan
- Jimmy Mark Smith - Nonpartisan
- Russell Trammell - Nonpartisan
Watershed Conservation District, Browns Creek
- Twig Adams - Nonpartisan
- Charleen Alman - Nonpartisan
- CW Garner - Nonpartisan
Find Your SC Precinct and Polling Place
Use this quick form to find your precinct number, your polling place, your districts, and a sample ballot – for US Congress, SC Statehouse, SC Senate, School Board, County Council, and City Council district (if applicable).
- Find your precinct, polling place, voting districts - for registered voters only
1. Use 4-character year for birth date.
2. Click Submit after completing all boxes.
3. After results appear, click Get driving directions to the Precinct in upper right corner for directions, map.
Union District Maps