South Carolina SC Government SC Elections Union Elections
Need to find out about Union candidates and elections? This is the spot! Our guide includes up-to-date links for Union's local county, school board, and special district races. It also includes a directory of the candidates vying for federal and state-level elected offices in Union.
Union Candidates for US Congress
US House District 5 includes all of Cherokee, Chester, Fairfield, Kershaw, Lancaster, Lee, Union and York counties, most of Sumter County and portions of Newberry and Spartanburg counties.
District 5 Map
- Interactive map - use the search box or zoom tool to pinpoint your district
Candidates for Congress, District 5
Union Candidates for SC State House
SC House District 42 includes portions of Laurens County and Union County.
District 42 Map
District 42 Candidates
2018 – Union County Candidates
Elections for Union County will be held November 6, 2018.
Union County Auditor
- Brad Valentine - Democratic - Incumbent - Unopposed
Union County Coroner
- William E Holcombe - Democratic - Incumbent - Unopposed
Union County Council District, 01
- Tracie Farr Campbell - Democratic - Unopposed
Union County Council District, 04
- Ben Ivey - Democratic - Incumbent - Unopposed
Union County Probate Judge
- William D All III - Republican - Incumbent - Unopposed
Union County School Board District, 03
- Mike Massey - Nonpartisan - Incumbent - Unopposed
Union County School Board District, 04
- Gene "Doc" Lipsey - Nonpartisan - Incumbent - Unopposed
Union County School Board District, 05
- Mike Brokearm Cohen - Nonpartisan
- Jane H Hammett - Nonpartisan - Incumbent
Union County School Board District, 08
- Wanda R All - Nonpartisan - Incumbent
- Anita Hart Maness - Nonpartisan
- Calandra Barrett Purdie - Nonpartisan
Union County School Board District, 09
- Rebecca N Rochester - Nonpartisan
- Jane R Wilkes - Nonpartisan - Incumbent
Union County Soil and Water District Commission
- Stonie Keith - Nonpartisan - Incumbent
- Jimmy Smith - Nonpartisan - Incumbent
Union County Supervisor
- Frank Hart - Democratic - Incumbent - Unopposed
Union County Treasurer
- Debbie Edwards Robertson - Democratic - Unopposed
Fire District Commissioner, Monarch FD
- Jackie W Earls - Nonpartisan
- Claude Tommy Hart Jr - Nonpartisan
Fire District Commissioner, Santuc FD
- John D Cheek Jr - Nonpartisan
- Charles Harrison - Nonpartisan
Fire District Commissioner, Southside FD
- Thomas E Bishop - Nonpartisan
- Buford Brown - Nonpartisan
- Larry E Yarbrough - Nonpartisan
Watershed Conservation District, Browns Creek
- Ted Adams - Nonpartisan
- Evelyn Alman - Nonpartisan
Find Your SC Precinct and Polling Place
Use this quick form to find your precinct number, your polling place, your districts, and a sample ballot – for US Congress, SC Statehouse, SC Senate, School Board, County Council, and City Council district (if applicable).
- Find your precinct, polling place, voting districts - for registered voters only
1. Use 4-character year for birth date.
2. Click Submit after completing all boxes.
3. After results appear, click Get driving directions to the Precinct in upper right corner for directions, map.
Union District Maps