South Carolina SC Government SC Elections Bennettsville Elections
SCIWAY will provide complete coverage of South Carolina's November 3, 2020 general elections. Candidates may file for South Carolina elected offices from March 16 through March 30, 2020. Primaries will be held June 9, 2020, with run-offs scheduled for June 23, 2020. We are unable to list primary candidates at this time.
Our guide provides links for Marlboro County's local county, school board, and special district races. It also includes a directory of the candidates vying for federal and state-level elected offices in Marlboro County.
Marlboro County Candidates for US Senate
The seat currently held by Lindsey Graham will be up for election.
Candidates for Senator
Marlboro County Candidates for US Congress
US House District 7 includes all of Chesterfield, Darlington, Dillon, Georgetown, Horry (Myrtle Beach), Marlboro and Marion counties plus most of Florence County.
District 7 Map
- Interactive map - use the search box or zoom tool to pinpoint your district
Candidates for Congress, District 7
Marlboro County Candidates for SC Senate
SC Senate District 29 includes portions of Chesterfield County, Darlington County, Lee County and Marlboro County.
District 29 Map
District 29 Candidates
SC Senate District 30 includes portions of Dillon County, Florence County, Horry County, Marion County and Marlboro County.
District 30 Map
District 30 Candidates
- Kent M. Williams - Democratic - Incumbent - Unopposed
Marlboro County Candidates for SC State House
SC House District 54 includes portions of Chesterfield County, Darlington County and Marlboro County.
District 54 Map
District 54 Candidates
SC House District 55 includes portions of Darlington County, Dillon County, Horry County, and Marlboro County.
District 55 Map
District 55 Candidates
- Jackie E. Hayes - Democratic - Incumbent - Unopposed
Marlboro County Candidates for SC Solicitor
4th Circuit Solicitor - Chesterfield, Darlington, Dillon, Marlboro
- Will Rogers Jr. - Democratic - Incumbent - Unopposed
2020 – Marlboro County Candidates
Elections for Marlboro County will be held November 3, 2020.
Marlboro County Clerk of Court
- Anita M Joy Williams - Democratic - Unopposed
Marlboro County Coroner
- Timothy E Brown - Democratic - Unopposed
Marlboro County Council District, 02
- Damien E Johnson - Democratic - Unopposed
Marlboro County Council District, 03
- Charles Paul Midgley Jr - Democratic - Unopposed
Marlboro County Council District, 05
- Ken Stroman - Democratic - Unopposed
Marlboro County Council District, 06
- Bobby Odom - Democratic
- Verd Odom - Republican
Marlboro County School Board District, 01
- Michael Coachman - Nonpartisan - Unopposed
Marlboro County School Board District, 04
- Wendell Crowley - Nonpartisan
- Reginald Gaymon - Nonpartisan
- Chris Jones - Nonpartisan
Marlboro County School Board District, 06
- David Flowers - Nonpartisan
- Billy Bert Shelley - Nonpartisan
Marlboro County Sheriff
- Charles Lemon - Democratic
- Henry Love - Republican
Marlboro County Treasurer
- Delorice B Barrington - Democratic - Unopposed
Find Your SC Precinct and Polling Place
Use this quick form to find your precinct number, your polling place, your districts, and a sample ballot – for US Congress, SC Statehouse, SC Senate, School Board, County Council, and City Council district (if applicable).
- Find your precinct, polling place, voting districts - for registered voters only
1. Use 4-character year for birth date.
2. Click Submit after completing all boxes.
3. After results appear, click Get driving directions to the Precinct in upper right corner for directions, map.