South Carolina SC Government SC Elections Camden Elections
SCIWAY will provide complete coverage of South Carolina's November 3, 2020 general elections. Candidates may file for South Carolina elected offices from March 16 through March 30, 2020. Primaries will be held June 9, 2020, with run-offs scheduled for June 23, 2020. We are unable to list primary candidates at this time.
Our guide provides links for Kershaw County's local county, school board, and special district races. It also includes a directory of the candidates vying for federal and state-level elected offices in Kershaw County.
Kershaw County Candidates for US Senate
The seat currently held by Lindsey Graham will be up for election.
Candidates for Senator
Kershaw County Candidates for US Congress
US House District 5 includes all of Cherokee, Chester, Fairfield, Kershaw, Lancaster, Lee, Union and York counties, most of Sumter County and portions of Newberry and Spartanburg counties.
District 5 Map
- Interactive map - use the search box or zoom tool to pinpoint your district
Candidates for Congress, District 5
Kershaw County Candidates for SC Senate
SC Senate District 22 includes a portions of Kershaw County and Richland County.
District 22 Map
District 22 Candidates
SC Senate District 27 includes portions of Chersterfield County, Kershaw County and Lancaster County.
District 27 Map
District 27 Candidates
SC Senate District 35 includes portions of Kershaw County, Lee County, Richland County and Sumter County.
District 35 Map
District 35 Candidates
Kershaw County Candidates for SC State House
SC House District 50 includes portions of Kershaw County, Lee County and Sumter County.
District 50 Map
District 50 Candidates
SC House District 52 includes portions of Kershaw County.
District 52 Map
District 52 Candidates
SC House District 65 includes portions of Chesterfield County, Darlington County, Kershaw County, and Lancaster County.
District 65 Map
District 65 Candidates
- Jay Lucas - Republican - Incumbent - Unopposed
SC House District 80 includes portions of Kershaw County and Richland County.
District 80 Map
District 80 Candidates
2020 – Kershaw County Candidates
Elections for Kershaw County will be held November 3, 2020.
Kershaw County Clerk of Court
- Janet C Hasty - Republican - Unopposed
Kershaw County Council District, 01
- Russell Brazell - Republican - Unopposed
Kershaw County Council, District 02
- Sammie Tucker Jr - Democratic - Unopposed
Kershaw County Council, District 03
- Ben Connell - Republican - Unopposed
Kershaw County School Board District, 01
- Anthony S Bell - Nonpartisan
- Lisa M Carter - Nonpartisan
- Todd McDonald - Nonpartisan
Kershaw County School Board District, 03
- Autumn Furniss - Nonpartisan - Unopposed
Kershaw County School Board District, 05
- Kesha L Hayes - Nonpartisan
- James P Smith - Nonpartisan
Kershaw County School Board District, 07
- Matt Irick - Nonpartisan - Unopposed
Kershaw County School Board District, 09
- Ron Blackmon - Nonpartisan - Unopposed
Fire District Commissioner, Lugoff Fire District Commissioners
- Robert "Bob" Levangie - Nonpartisan
- Ken Truesdale - Nonpartisan
Watershed Conservation District, Little Lynches Creek
- Elizabeth Hunter - Nonpartisan
- Ashli Young - Nonpartisan
Find Your SC Precinct and Polling Place
Use this quick form to find your precinct number, your polling place, your districts, and a sample ballot – for US Congress, SC Statehouse, SC Senate, School Board, County Council, and City Council district (if applicable).
- Find your precinct, polling place, voting districts - for registered voters only
1. Use 4-character year for birth date.
2. Click Submit after completing all boxes.
3. After results appear, click Get driving directions to the Precinct in upper right corner for directions, map.
Kershaw County Voting