South Carolina SC Government SC Elections Dillon Elections
SCIWAY will provide complete coverage of South Carolina's November 3, 2020 general elections. Candidates may file for South Carolina elected offices from March 16 through March 30, 2020. Primaries will be held June 9, 2020, with run-offs scheduled for June 23, 2020. We are unable to list primary candidates at this time.
Our guide provides links for Dillon's local county, school board, and special district races. It also includes a directory of the candidates vying for federal and state-level elected offices in Dillon.
Dillon Candidates for US Senate
The seat currently held by Lindsey Graham will be up for election.
Candidates for Senator
Dillon Candidates for US Congress
US House District 7 includes all of Chesterfield, Darlington, Dillon, Georgetown, Horry (Myrtle Beach), Marlboro and Marion counties plus most of Florence County.
District 7 Map
- Interactive map - use the search box or zoom tool to pinpoint your district
Candidates for Congress, District 7
Dillon Candidates for SC Senate
SC Senate District 28 includes portions of Dillon County and Horry County.
District 28 Map
District 28 Candidates
SC Senate District 30 includes portions of Dillon County, Florence County, Horry County, Marion County and Marlboro County.
District 30 Map
District 30 Candidates
- Kent M. Williams - Democratic - Incumbent - Unopposed
Dillon Candidates for SC State House
SC House District 55 includes portions of Darlington County, Dillon County, Horry County, and Marlboro County.
District 55 Map
District 55 Candidates
- Jackie E. Hayes - Democratic - Incumbent - Unopposed
SC House District 57 includes portions of Dillon County, Horry County, and Marion County.
District 57 Map
District 57 Candidates
- Lucas Atkinson - Democratic - Incumbent - Unopposed
Dillon Candidates for SC Solicitor
4th Circuit Solicitor - Chesterfield, Darlington, Dillon, Marlboro
- Will Rogers Jr. - Democratic - Incumbent - Unopposed
2020 – Dillon County Candidates
Elections for Dillon County will be held November 3, 2020.
Dillon County Clerk of Court
- Gwen Hyatt - Democratic - Unopposed
Dillon County Coroner
- Donnie Grimsley - Democratic - Unopposed
Dillon County Council District, 01
- Jamal Campbell - Democratic - Unopposed
Dillon County Council District, 02
- Christopher Miller - Democratic
- Marvin Suggs - Republican
Dillon County Council District, 03
- Detrice McCollum Dawkins - Democratic - Unopposed
Dillon County Council District, 04
- T F "Buzzy" Finklea - Democratic - Unopposed
Dillon County Sheriff
- Phillip Davis - Independence
- Tracy Pelt - Republican
- Douglas "Humbunny" Pernell - Democratic
Find Your SC Precinct and Polling Place
Use this quick form to find your precinct number, your polling place, your districts, and a sample ballot – for US Congress, SC Statehouse, SC Senate, School Board, County Council, and City Council district (if applicable).
- Find your precinct, polling place, voting districts - for registered voters only
1. Use 4-character year for birth date.
2. Click Submit after completing all boxes.
3. After results appear, click Get driving directions to the Precinct in upper right corner for directions, map.