South Carolina SC Government SC Elections Barnwell Elections
SCIWAY will provide complete coverage of South Carolina's November 3, 2020 general elections. Candidates may file for South Carolina elected offices from March 16 through March 30, 2020. Primaries will be held June 9, 2020, with run-offs scheduled for June 23, 2020. We are unable to list primary candidates at this time.
Our guide provides links for Barnwell's local county, school board, and special district races. It also includes a directory of the candidates vying for federal and state-level elected offices in Barnwell.
Barnwell Candidates for US Senate
The seat currently held by Lindsey Graham will be up for election.
Candidates for Senator
Barnwell Candidates for US Congress
US House District 2 includes all of Aiken, Barnwell, and Lexington counties plus portions of Orangeburg and Richland counties.
District 2 Map
- Interactive map - use the search box or zoom tool to pinpoint your district
Candidates for Congress, District 2
Barnwell Candidates for SC Senate
SC Senate District 40 includes Bamberg County and Barnwell County plus portions of Allendale County, Colleton County, Hampton County and Orangeburg County.
District 40 Map
District 40 Candidates
Barnwell Candidates for SC State House
SC House District 90 includes portions of Bamberg County, Barnwell County, and Colleton County.
District 90 Map
District 90 Candidates
SC House District 91 includes portions of Allendale County, Barnwell County, and Orangeburg County.
District 91 Map
District 91 Candidates
- Lonnie Hosey - Democratic - Incumbent - Unopposed
Barnwell Candidates for SC Solicitor
2nd Circuit Solicitor - Aiken, Bamberg, Barnwell
- Bill Weeks - Republican - Unopposed
2020 – Barnwell County Candidates
Elections for Barnwell County will be held November 3, 2020.
Barnwell County Clerk of Court
- Rhonda D McElveen - Democratic - Unopposed
Barnwell County Coroner
- Rodney Brown - Democratic
- Denise Gibson - Republican
Barnwell County Council, District 01
- Freddie L Houston - Democratic - Unopposed
Barnwell County Council, District 03
- Don Harper - Republican - Unopposed
Barnwell County Council, District 05
- Ben Kinlaw - Republican - Unopposed
Barnwell County Council, District 07
- Jerry R Creech - Republican - Unopposed
Barnwell County Sheriff
- Steven "Grits" Griffith - Republican
- John Trottie - Democratic
Barnwell County Treasurer
- Sandy Cochran - Republican - Unopposed
Barnwell County Soil and Water District Commission
- Susan A Birt - Nonpartisan - Unopposed
Find Your SC Precinct and Polling Place
Use this quick form to find your precinct number, your polling place, your districts, and a sample ballot – for US Congress, SC Statehouse, SC Senate, School Board, County Council, and City Council district (if applicable).
- Find your precinct, polling place, voting districts - for registered voters only
1. Use 4-character year for birth date.
2. Click Submit after completing all boxes.
3. After results appear, click Get driving directions to the Precinct in upper right corner for directions, map.