South Carolina SC Government SC Elections Bamberg Elections
SCIWAY will provide complete coverage of South Carolina's November 3, 2020 general elections. Candidates may file for South Carolina elected offices from March 16 through March 30, 2020. Primaries will be held June 9, 2020, with run-offs scheduled for June 23, 2020. We are unable to list primary candidates at this time.
Our guide provides links for Bamberg's local county, school board, and special district races. It also includes a directory of the candidates vying for federal and state-level elected offices in Bamberg.
Bamberg Candidates for US Senate
The seat currently held by Lindsey Graham will be up for election.
Candidates for US Senate, Seat 1
Bamberg Candidates for US Congress
US House District 6 includes all of Allendale, Bamberg, Calhoun, Clarendon, Hampton, Jasper and Williamsburg counties plus portion of Beaufort, Berkeley, Charleston, Colleton, Dorchester, Georgetown, Florence, Orangeburg, Richland and Sumter counties.
District 6 Map
- Interactive map - use the search box or zoom tool to pinpoint your district
Candidates for Congress, District 6
Bamberg Candidates for SC Senate
SC Senate District 40 includes Bamberg County and Barnwell County plus portions of Allendale County, Colleton County, Hampton County and Orangeburg County.
District 40 Map
District 40 Candidates
Bamberg Candidates for SC State House
SC House District 90 includes portions of Bamberg County, Barnwell County, and Colleton County.
District 90 Map
District 90 Candidates
Bamberg Candidates for SC Solicitor
2nd Circuit Solicitor - Aiken, Bamberg, Barnwell
- Bill Weeks - Republican - Unopposed
2020 – Bamberg County Candidates
Elections for Bamberg County will be held November 3, 2020.
Bamberg County Clerk of Court
- Jannie Johnson - Democratic - Unopposed
Bamberg County Coroner
- Wallace Hicks Jr - Democratic - Unopposed
Bamberg County Council, District 01
- Phil Myers - Democratic - Unopposed
Bamberg County Council, District 04
- Spencer A Donaldson - Democratic - Unopposed
Bamberg County Council, District 05
- Jonathan M Goodman II - Democratic - Unopposed
Bamberg County Council, District 07
- Clint Carter - Democratic - Unopposed
Bamberg County Probate Judge
- Donna Blume Brown - Democratic - Unopposed
Bamberg County Sheriff
- Kenneth Bamberg - Democratic
- Fred Smart - Republican
Watershed Conservation District, Willow Swamp
- Bryan Crosby - Nonpartisan - Unopposed
Find Your SC Precinct and Polling Place
Use this quick form to find your precinct number, your polling place, your districts, and a sample ballot – for US Congress, SC Statehouse, SC Senate, School Board, County Council, and City Council district (if applicable).
- Find your precinct, polling place, voting districts - for registered voters only
1. Use 4-character year for birth date.
2. Click Submit after completing all boxes.
3. After results appear, click Get driving directions to the Precinct in upper right corner for directions, map.