South Carolina SC Organizations SC Charities Columbia Charities
FEATURED Columbia Nonprofit Organizations
Feature Your Richland County Nonprofit Here
Choose by Type – Columbia Charities & Nonprofits
Many Columbia-area charities are listed on separate pages according to type. If you do not see the type of non-profit you are looking for in the list below, please look in the next section, called Choose by Name.
Choose by Name – Columbia Charities & Nonprofits
This lists shows all Columbia-area charities that are not listed on separate pages under the "Choose by Type" section above. SCIWAY strives to link to every non-profit website in South Carolina. If you would like to add a charity to SCIWAY, please use the form below. And don't forget to check out our entire list of organizations in South Carolina
– the organization(s) you're seeking may be listed on a different page.
- Acts Metro - helping families in need with community resources
- Alston Wilkes Society - provides offenders, former offenders, at-risk youth, homeless veterans, and families in crisis tools to become productive citizens
- American Red Cross, Central South Carolina - provides services to the residents of South Carolina including disaster relief, health and safety classes, blood collection for hospitals, and services to the armed forces
- Babcock Center - West Columbia - residential home for people with mental and physical handicaps
- Be Great Academy - A function of the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Midlands, this program offers before- and after-school care as well as summer vacation camps.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Columbia - Unites adult mentors with children aged 6-18 who need company and support.
- Harvest Hope Food Bank - serves hungry people by gathering and sharing quality food with dignity, compassion, and education
- Latino Communications Community Development Corporation - Columbia - helps low-moderate income families achieve financial stability and independence through financial literacy education, job training and home-ownership workshops
- Lutheran Family Services in the Carolinas - Columbia - places children in foster and adoptive homes, provides comprehensive services to adults with special needs, aids veterans in regaining their independence, helps refugees acclimate to life in a new country
- Mental Illness Recovery Center - helps people recovering from severe mental illness and/or emotional disorders in the Midlands of South Carolina - provides counseling, housing, and financial management initiatives
- Tell Them - advocacy network for reproductive health services and education for SC teens to improve teen health and decrease teen pregnancy rate
- Therapy Place - physical, occupational, and speech therapy for children
- United Way of the Midlands - This wide-reaching organization works to improve the lives of individuals and communities within Richland County and the world at large.
- Youth Corps - leadership training experience for select 9th and 10th grade students