Please read our terms and conditions before submitting an event as it will not be added if all criteria is not met.
– You must submit a separate form for each event
. We will not add any events if you submit a URL for a full calendar, list of multiple events, or a generalized home page.
– You must have a dedicated webpage, website, or public FaceBook event page
for your event. This page must include all details including times, complete street address of event location including city/town, etc. At this time, we do not link to PDF pages.
– The charitable aspect
of the event must be posted on the event's webpage. If the event is a community performance, the non-profit organization performing
must be noted.
– Please keep in mind this is a statewide calendar so we cannot provide listings for ongoing events, exhibits or recurring activities
, including classes, meetings, monthly events, or camps. We are also not listing lectures, speaking events, open houses, presentations, or political events and rallies at this time.
– We do not provide free listings for commercial events
. If you'd like to advertise, please click here
– Due to space constraints, we cannot add more than two listings
per organization per month.