SCIWAY: 6 Reasons We're Different
South Carolina SC Hotels Why We're Different
1. We're LocalEveryone on our team lives in South Carolina – even our telephone agents. We always give you the full scoop, so look for our insider tips to help you plan the best trip. And if by some chance you have a question we don't know the answer to, we'll find it for you!
2. No FeesWe don't charge a booking fee when you make a reservation, and we also don't charge a fee when you cancel one. In fact, we do not charge fees of any kind. This is very unusual – most other hotel reservation companies do.
However, please read the hotel's cancellation policies carefully before you book, because sometimes hotels have their own penalties. We always show a hotel's cancellation policies in bold red type so you can find it easily.
3. Lowest Rate GuaranteeIf you find a lower, comparable rate at another website within 24 hours of booking your reservation on SCIWAY, we will pay you the difference plus $10.
The reason for the 24-hour limit is that hotel rates, including ours, change daily. Sometimes they go up, sometimes they go down.
We must be able to verify the lower rate by visiting the competing website. It has to be for the same dates, the same room type, and the same rate type – AAA, corporate, government, etc.
If the other website charges a booking fee, please add it to their rate. We don't charge booking fees. If their rate is still lower, just send the following info to email@example.com:
Note about walk-in rates: When you arrive at your hotel, you may find that its "walk-in" rate for that night is lower than both our rate and the hotel's own website rate. This is because hotels sometimes lower their prices at the last minute in hopes that they won't be stuck with vacant rooms that earn no income.
You can gamble on getting a low "walk-in" rate, but if the hotel where you want to stay is full, you may end up sleeping in your car.
4. Satisfaction GuaranteeIf you are not satisfied with your hotel, we will compensate you in a way you consider fair.
The only exceptions are hotels we rate as low or very low.
To request a refund, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what happened. Please include your SCIWAY confirmation ID. We in turn will contact the hotel to see if its managers will make things right. If they won't, we will.
If you decide not to stay at the hotel you reserved, please send us a copy of your receipt from a nearby hotel for the same night.
This guarantee is limited to the cost of your hotel room, excluding optional extras. We will refund you for one room for one night, and we will do our best to find you a better nearby hotel for any additional nights.
5. Don't Pay Until You Stay95% of our reservations do not require an advance payment of any sort, so your credit card is usually not charged at the time you make a reservation. That means you get to keep your money longer!
We ask for your credit card information to guarantee the first night of your reservation for late arrival. However, in most cases, nothing is charged to your credit card until you check out of the hotel.
Some discount rates are an exception to this rule. However, all advance charges are clearly explained before you enter your credit card information. Please read this information carefully.
Tip: If you have a credit card, we recommend that you use it rather than a debit card. If you use a debit card to guarantee your reservation, the hotel may charge your bank account in advance even if your reservation doesn't require prepayment.
6. Cash Rewards – Book Hotels, Make MoneyWhen you make 5 reservations through SCIWAY, we will send you a check for $25. There is no limit, and this is in addition to the rewards points you get from hotel chains.
Everyone is eligible for this program. We write rewards checks to the person who makes the reservations. So whether you book hotel rooms for yourself or your business or organization, this is an easy way to earn extra cash.
Get started with these easy steps:
This program is an extra benefit. It will not reduce a traveler's hotel chain rewards points.
Only one person can claim a reward for a given confirmation number, and canceled and "no show" reservations are not eligible for rewards.
Reservations for 10 or more rooms made through our group reservations service are not eligible, as this service has its own incentives.
SCIWAY . . . "sky-way" . . . South Carolina's Information HighWAY|
© 2018 SCIWAY.net, LLC All rights reserved.