Barnwell – South Carolina


South Carolina  |  SC Picture Project  |  Barnwell
People began to settle in the City of Barnwell in the early 1800s. During this time it was known as ‘Red Hill’ until it was incorporated as a town in 1829. The town limits were just a three-quarter mile radius around the Barnwell County Courthouse, which is still considered the heart of the city today.

Landmarks



Boiling Springs Presbyterian Church

Barnwell County Court House SC

Ryan House
Ryan House
Barnwell


Banksia Hall
Banksia Hall
Barnwell


Barnwell County Agricultural Building

Fuller House
Fuller House
Barnwell


Collins Park
Collins Park
Barnwell


Bethlehem Baptist Church

Barnwell City Hall

Barnwell Confederate Memorial

Lake Brown
Lake Brown
Barnwell


Barnwell Sundial

barnwell-welcome-sign
Barnwell Photos
Barnwell County





TRENDING

December Newsletter
December Calendar
Add New Info
Add New Pictures
Our 5 Goals

SC CATEGORIES


© 2014 SCIWAY.net, LLC All rights reserved.