South Carolina SC Government SC Elections Marion Elections
Need to find out about Marion candidates and elections? This is the spot! The list below includes up-to-date links for Marion's local county, school board, and special district races.
If you need info about federal or state-level elections in Marion, please go to our main SC Election Guide.
Marion Candidates for US Congress
US House District 7 includes all of Chesterfield, Darlington, Dillon, Georgetown, Horry (Myrtle Beach), Marlboro and Marion counties plus most of Florence County.
District 7 Map
Candidates for Congress, District 7
2016 – Marion County Candidates
Elections for Marion County will be held November 8, 2016.
Marion County Clerk of Court
- Christy Mincey Gray - Democratic - Unopposed
Marion County Coroner
- Jerry M Richardson - Democratic - Unopposed
Marion County Council District, 01
- John Q Atkinson Jr - Democratic - Unopposed
Marion County Council District, 02
- Oscar Foxworth - Democratic - Unopposed
Marion County Council District, 04
- Allen W Floyd - Democratic - Unopposed
Marion County Council District, 06
- Buddy Collins - Democratic - Unopposed
Marion County Probate Judge
- T Carroll Atkinson III - Democratic - Unopposed
Marion County Sheriff
- Freddie McEachern Jr - Constitution
- Lavon Rhames - Republican
- Brian Wallace - Democratic
Marion County Soil and Water District Commission
- James C Taylor - Nonpartisan - Unopposed
Find Your SC Precinct and Polling Place
Use this quick form to find your precinct number, your polling place, your districts, and a sample ballot – for US Congress, SC Statehouse, SC Senate, School Board, County Council, and City Council district (if applicable).
- Find your precinct, polling place, voting districts - for registered voters only
1. Use 4-character year for birth date.
2. Click Submit after completing all boxes.
3. After results appear, click Get driving directions to the Precinct in upper right corner for directions, map.
- Voter Registration - includes info on registering to vote, polling places, and absentee voting