Lancaster Elections and Candidates
South Carolina SC Government SC Elections Lancaster Elections
Need to find out about Lancaster candidates and elections? This is the spot! The list below includes up-to-date links for Lancaster's local city, town, county, school board, and special district races.
If you need info about federal or state-level elections in Lancaster, please go to our main SC Election Guide.
2016 – Lancaster County Candidates
Elections for Lancaster County will be held November 8, 2016.
- Lancaster County Council, District 2
– Charlene McGriff - Democratic - Incumbent - Unopposed
- Lancaster County Council, District 4
– John W Hess - Republican
– Larry Honeycutt - Democratic - Incumbent
- Lancaster County Council, District 6
– Jack Estridge - Democratic - Incumbent - Unopposed
- Lancaster County Probate Judge
– Sandy Estridge - Democratic - Incumbent
– Jerry L Holt - Republican
- Lancaster County School Board, District 1
– James Brooks - Nonpartisan
– Melvin Stroble - Nonpartisan
– Lew White - Nonpartisan
- Lancaster County School Board, District 3
– Bobby Parker - Nonpartisan - Unopposed
- Lancaster County School Board, District 5
– Janice C Dabney - Nonpartisan - Unopposed
- Lancaster County School Board, District 7
– Freeman J Burns - Nonpartisan
– Don L McCorkle - Nonpartisan
- Lancaster County Soil and Water District Commission
– Nancy Fleming - Nonpartisan - Unopposed
- Lancaster County Watershed Conservation District, Cane Creek
– Jim Boling - Nonpartisan
– Tony M Sistare - Nonpartisan
Add a Lancaster County candidate.
Find Your Precinct, Polling Place, Voting Districts, and Sample Ballot
Use this quick form to find your precinct number, your polling place, your districts, and a sample ballot – for US Congress, SC Statehouse, SC Senate, School Board, County Council, and City Council district (if applicable).
- Find your precinct, polling place, voting districts - for registered voters only
1. Use 4-character year for birth date.
2. Click Submit after completing all boxes.
3. After results appear, click Get driving directions to the Precinct in upper right corner for directions, map.