South Carolina SC Government SC Elections Bamberg Elections
Need to find out about Bamberg candidates and elections? This is the spot! The list below includes up-to-date links for Bamberg's local county, school board, and special district races.
If you need info about federal or state-level elections in Bamberg, please go to our main SC Election Guide.
Bamberg Candidates for US Congress
US House District 6 includes all of Allendale, Bamberg, Calhoun, Clarendon, Hampton, Jasper and Williamsburg counties plus portion of Beaufort, Berkeley, Charleston, Colleton, Dorchester, Georgetown, Florence, Orangeburg, Richland and Sumter counties.
District 6 Map
Candidates for Congress, District 6
2016 – Bamberg County Candidates
Elections for Bamberg County will be held November 8, 2016.
Bamberg County Clerk of Court
- J B Pedie Hiers - Democratic - Unopposed
Bamberg County Coroner
- Billy Duncan - Democratic - Unopposed
Bamberg County Council, District 1
- Trent Kinard - Democratic - Unopposed
Bamberg County Council, District 4
- Joe Guess Jr - Democratic - Unopposed
Bamberg County Council, District 5
- Isaiah Odom - Democratic - Unopposed
Bamberg County Council, District 7
- Clint Carter - Democratic - Unopposed
Bamberg County Probate Judge
- Sarah Guess Noel - Democratic - Unopposed
Bamberg County Sheriff
- Ed Darnell - Democratic - Unopposed
Bamberg County Soil and Water District Commission
- Johney L Haralson - Nonpartisan - Unopposed
Bamberg County Watershed Conservation District, Willow Swamp
- Bryan Crosby - Nonpartisan - Unopposed
Find Your SC Precinct and Polling Place
Use this quick form to find your precinct number, your polling place, your districts, and a sample ballot – for US Congress, SC Statehouse, SC Senate, School Board, County Council, and City Council district (if applicable).
- Find your precinct, polling place, voting districts - for registered voters only
1. Use 4-character year for birth date.
2. Click Submit after completing all boxes.
3. After results appear, click Get driving directions to the Precinct in upper right corner for directions, map.