South Carolina – Pet-friendly Hotels & Motels
South Carolina SC Hotels Pet Friendly Hotels
Free SC pet-check service
If you need us to check the current pet policy of one of the hotels listed in this guide, just send us the name of the hotel and the city in which it is located. We especially recommend this if the hotel's listing does not include an "updated" date.
About SC pet-friendly hotels and motels ...
- Most SC hotels and motels do not allow guests to have pets of any sort in their rooms.
- A pet-friendly hotel is a hotel that does allow guests to have a dog, cat, or other small animal in their rooms.
- Some pet-friendly hotels do not charge extra for pets. But many charge either a per stay or per night pet fee. These fees are usually non-refundable. A deposit, on the other hand, will usually be refunded if your pet does no damage.
- Some hotels allow only dogs, not cats.
- Virtually all hotels will expel dogs who bark and disturb other guests.
- Many hotels restrict pets to smoking rooms or to a limited number of "pet rooms."
- We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the pet-related information in this guide, as hotels change their pet policies and fees. However, we will be happy to call a hotel to check its current pet policy. Just send us the name of the hotel and the city in which it's located. We especially recommend this if the hotel's listing does not include an "updated" date.
- If a pet-friendly hotel's listing has an updated date but no weight limit for pets, then it likely has no weight limit. But pet-friendly hotels that do not have an updated date may have a weight limit. We recommend that you write us about these hotels.
- Important: To make sure you don't have a problem when you check in, please briefly describe the pet or pets you plan to bring in the "Special Requests" box near the bottom of our online room reservation form. Thanks!
- If you have any questions about pet-friendly hotels – or if you find that our information needs to be updated – please write us.