South Carolina SC Organizations SC Senior Groups SC Senior Transportation
Also see: SC Buses, Public Transportation
FEATURED SC Senior Transportation Services
Feature Your SC Senior Transportation Service Here
SC Senior Transportation Services – By County
This guide includes public and private transportation services available for seniors in South Carolina. Types of services, fees, and eligibility vary by provider.
SC Councils of Governments – Area Agencies on Aging
Many public aging services are federally funded through the 1965 Older Americans Act. In South Carolina, the Lieutenant Governor's Office on Aging coordinates these services via Council of Governments. Contact your area's COG for information on senior transportation.
Berkeley-Charleston-Dorchester Council of Governments and Pee Dee Regional Council of Governments do not offer aging services.
- Lieutenant Governor's Office on Aging
– SC Access Database - aging and disability info
- Appalachian Council of Governments - SC Upstate Aging & Disability Resource Center - Anderson, Cherokee, Greenville, Oconee, Pickens, and Spartanburg counties
- Catawba Regional Council of Governments - Chester, Lancaster, Union, and York counties
- Central Midlands Council of Governments - Fairfield, Lexington, Newberry, and Richland counties
- Lowcountry Council of Governments - Aging Program - Beaufort, Colleton, Hampton, and Jasper counties
- Lower Savannah Council of Governments - Aiken, Allendale, Bamberg, Barnwell, Calhoun, and Orangeburg counties
- Santee-Lynches Council of Government - Clarendon, Kershaw, Lee, and Sumter counties
- Upper Savannah Council of Governments - Abbeville, Edgefield, Greenwood, Laurens, McCormick, and Saluda counties
- Waccamaw Regional Council of Governments - Horry, Georgetown, and Williamsburg counties
SC Related Senior Transportation Resources