Kingstree Charities – Nonprofit Organizations in Williamsburg County
South Carolina SC Organizations SC Charities Kingstree Charities
FEATURED Kingstree Nonprofit Organizations
Feature Your Williamsburg County Nonprofit Here
Choose by Type – Kingstree Charities and Nonprofits
Many Kingstree-area charities are listed on separate pages according to type. If you do not see the type of non-profit you are looking for in the list below, please look in the next section, called Choose by Name.
Choose by Name — Kingstree Charities and Nonprofits
This lists shows all Kingstree-area charities that are not listed on separate pages under the "Choose by Type" section above. SCIWAY strives to link to every non-profit website in South Carolina. If you would like to add a charity to SCIWAY, please use the form below. And don't forget to check out our entire list of organizations in South Carolina – the organization(s) you're seeking may be listed on a different page!
- American Red Cross - Coastal South Carolina Chapter - disaster assistance
- Area Agency on Aging - Waccamaw Regional Council of Governments - provides meals, transportation, and health assistance for seniors
- Caring and Sharing - Hemingway - food bank and financial assistance for the needy
- Georgetown County United Way - also serves Williamsburg County - improving the lives of individuals and communities
- Junior Achievement of Central South Carolina - K12 economic success programs
- Pee Dee Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence - Florence-based - works for the reduction of sexual assault, family violence, and child abuse and assists its victims in Chesterfield, Darlington, Dillon, Florence, Marion, Marlboro, and Williamsburg counties
- South Carolina Volunteer Guardian ad Litem Program - Williamsburg County - voices for children in foster care
- Through The Storm Outreach Ministries - Kingstree - group home and transitional living program helping neglected, homeless youth and pregnant, teen mothers ages 14-22