South Carolina SC Organizations SC Charities Lexington Charities
FEATURED Lexington Nonprofit Organizations
Feature Your Lexington County Nonprofit Here
Choose by Type – Lexington Charities and Nonprofits
Many Lexington-area charities are listed on separate pages according to type. If you do not see the type of non-profit you are looking for in the list below, please look in the next section, called Choose by Name.
Choose by Name – Lexington Charities and Nonprofits
This lists shows all Lexington-area charities that are not listed on separate pages under the "Choose by Type" section above. SCIWAY strives to link to every non-profit website in South Carolina. If you would like to add a charity to SCIWAY, please use the form below. And don't forget to check out our entire list of organizations in South Carolina
– the organization(s) you're seeking may be listed on a different page.
- Acts Metro - Columbia - helping families in need with community resources
- American Red Cross - Central South Carolina Chapter - disaster assistance
- Arc of the Midlands - Lexington - advocates for and serves people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families
- Keep The Midlands Beautiful - works to engage, inspire, and educate the Midlands to invest in itself through litter prevention, recycling, and beautification
- Youth Corps - leadership training experience for select 9th and 10th grade students