South Carolina SC Organizations SC Charities Greenville Charities
Choose by Type – Greenville Charities
Many Greenville-area charities are listed on separate pages according to type. If you do not see the type of non-profit you are looking for in the list below, please look in the next section, called More Greenville Charities.
More Greenville Charities
This lists shows all Greenville-area charities that are not listed on separate pages under the "Choose by Type" section above. SCIWAY strives to link to every non-profit website in South Carolina. If you would like to add a charity to SCIWAY, please use the form below. And don't forget to check out our entire list of organizations in South Carolina
– the organization(s) you're seeking may be listed on a different page!
- AID Upstate - services HIV/AIDS families in Anderson, Oconee, Pickens, Greenville counties
- American Red Cross - Western Carolinas Region - disaster assistance
- Eastside Kiwanis - improves lives of children and the community through fellowship in service
- EnTech 281 - Greenville - program emphasizing engineering and technology
- I Am Changed - Greenville - provides educational films and documentaries plus humanitarian services to youth, seniors, low-income families, immigrants and retirees living in Greenville County and the Upstate.
- International Center of the Upstate - Greenville - promoting cross-cultural understanding
- United Ministries - Greenville - provides emergency assistance, adult education, employment readiness
- United Way of Greenville County - improving the lives of individuals and communities
- Upstate Community Mediation Center - Greenville - third party helps resolving legal disputes
- Upstate Splash - Greenville - partners with swim facilities and organizations to educate and raise awareness towards water safety to help prevent childhood drowning and raises funds to provide free swim lessons for at-risk and underprivileged youth
- Urban League of the Upstate - Greenville - enable African Americans to better their lives through education, job training and employment
- Vested Partners - Greenville - trains dogs to work with children with autism