Georgetown Charities – Nonprofit Organizations in Georgetown County
South Carolina SC Organizations SC Charities Georgetown Charities
FEATURED Georgetown Nonprofit Organizations
Feature Your Georgetown County Nonprofit Here
Choose by Type – Georgetown Charities and Nonprofits
Many Georgetown-area charities are listed on separate pages according to type. If you do not see the type of non-profit you are looking for in the list below, please look in the next section, called Choose by Name.
Choose by Name — Georgetown Charities and Nonprofits
This lists shows all Georgetown-area charities that are not listed on separate pages under the "Choose by Type" section above. SCIWAY strives to link to every non-profit website in South Carolina. If you would like to add a charity to SCIWAY, please use the form below. And don't forget to check out our entire list of organizations in South Carolina – the organization(s) you're seeking may be listed on a different page!
- Abolish Bullying Campaign - Murrells Inlet - educates the Horry and Georgetown counties community on what bullying is, who it affects and how to abolish it
- American Red Cross - Coastal South Carolina Chapter - disaster assistance
- Caring in our Lifetime - Myrtle Beach - providing financial assistance with medical expenses of breast cancer for residents of Georgetown and Horry counties
- Crime Stoppers of the Lowcountry - works to involve the public to fight to identify, prevent, solve, and reduce crime
- Neighbor to Neighbor - volunteer based, transportation service in Horry and Georgtown counties for home-bound seniors, chronically ill, and disabled adults
- Outreach Farm - Pawleys Island - raising cattle, donating the beef to feed the hungry
- Tara Hall - Georgetown - residential school for troubled boys