South Carolina SC Organizations SC Charities Barnwell Charities
FEATURED Barnwell Nonprofit Organizations
Feature Your Barnwell County Nonprofit Here
Choose by Type – Barnwell Charities and Nonprofits
Many Barnwell-area charities are listed on separate pages according to type. If you do not see the type of non-profit you are looking for in the list below, please look in the next section, called Choose by Name.
Choose by Name – Barnwell Charities and Nonprofits
This lists shows all Barnwell-area charities that are not listed on separate pages under the "Choose by Type" section above. SCIWAY strives to link to every non-profit website in South Carolina. If you would like to add a charity to SCIWAY, please use the form below. And don't forget to check out our entire list of organizations in South Carolina
– the organization(s) you're seeking may be listed on a different page.
- American Red Cross, Central South Carolina - provides services to the residents of South Carolina including disaster relief, health and safety classes, blood collection for hospitals, and services to the armed forces
- Area Agency on Aging - Lower Savannah Council of Governments - provides services for seniors to help them live independent lives
- Barnwell County United Way - programs to address education, financial stability, and health needs in the community
- Be Great Academy - Boys & Girls Clubs of the Midlands - provides before and after school care plus as vacation camps
- Boy Scouts of America - Georgia-Carolina Council - character, citizenship, and personal fitness training for youth
- Girl Scouts of Eastern South Carolina - provides girls 5-17 programs that build responsibility, leadership, and decision-making skills
- Golden Harvest Food Bank - Aiken, Liberty - serves hungry people by gathering and sharing food
- South Carolina Volunteer Guardian ad Litem Program - Bamberg & Barnwell counties - voices for children in foster care