South Carolina SC Organizations SC Charities Abbeville Charities
FEATURED Abbeville Nonprofits
Feature Your Abbeville County Nonprofit Here
Choose by Type – Abbeville Charities & Nonprofits
Many Abbeville-area charities are listed on separate pages according to type. If you do not see the type of non-profit you are looking for in the list below, please look in the next section, called Choose by Name.
Choose by Name – Abbeville Charities & Nonprofits
This lists shows all Abbeville-area charities that are not listed on separate pages under the "Choose by Type" section above. SCIWAY strives to link to every non-profit website in South Carolina. If you would like to add a charity to SCIWAY, please use the form below. And don't forget to check out our entire list of organizations in South Carolina
– the organization(s) you're seeking may be listed on a different page.
- American Red Cross, Upstate South Carolina - provides services to the residents of South Carolina including disaster relief, health and safety classes, blood collection for hospitals, and services to the armed forces
- Area Agency on Aging - Upper Savannah Council of Governments - provides services for seniors to help them live independent lives
- Burton Center for Disabilities and Special Needs - governmental agency providing services for people with disabilities and their families
- GLEAMNS Human Resources Commission - Greenwood-based - assisting low income households with job training, home weatherization, and youth programs
- Golden Harvest Food Bank - Aiken, Liberty - serves hungry people by gathering and sharing food
- Junior Achievement of Central South Carolina - K12 economic success programs
- Sexual Trauma & Counseling Center - works with adults, children, and families
- United Way of Greenwood and Abbeville Counties - Greenwood - programs to address education, financial stability, and health needs in the communities of Abbeville and Greenwood counties