The South Carolina Picture Project – How to Add Your Picture
South Carolina SC Picture Project How to Add Your Picture
SCIWAY reserves the right to decide which submissions to add to this website. We also reserve the right to decide how the images will be used on SCIWAY, where the images will appear, and whether the image needs to be altered in any way. You will receive full credit for your submission, and you will also retain ownership of the image
Each SC Picture Project page takes us a good bit of time to create. Since we are a small team running a huge website, we are only able to add one or two pictures each week
. To be considered, these are the requirements your image must meet:
- The picture must truly say "South Carolina." Generic scenes – such as wildlife and flower photos or close-ups of people – will not be considered.
- The picture must not be overly "Photoshopped." Our goal is to document South Carolina as it is, so if a photo has been heavily edited, we may not be able to add it.
- If we have a shot of a particular subject already, we may not be able to use additional variations.
- The quality of the description accompanying the photo is a giant factor in our decision. We encourage you to include interesting stories and historical information.
- Images must be at least 1,000 pixels wide. Please send us the highest resolution possible.
- Images must NOT include digital date stamps. They also cannot include copyright notices, borders, or watermarks.
Image Submission Form
[ * = Indicates a required field ]